Location visible to members
Casual Attire, Casual ride, food and drinks in Southtown.
A very leisurely ride around SouthTown/King William, San Antonio. It's a mixture of a pub crawl (on bikes), wine, mojitos, beer, food, friends and whatever else comes up.
Happy Hour at Azuca has means great mojitos and a cool tapas menu.
1. We meet at La Tuna. Wheels down and head out by 5:30.
2. Ride to Azuca. Azuca has a restaurant and bar. We'll chill at the bar section. Mojitos are $3.50 each and very delicioso. So are the tapitas. Inexpensive too. Their happy hour ends at 7, so let's not miss it!
3. Ride across the street to La Frite (not La Freak--Eli) a Belgian/French inspired restaurant. There we can have a glass of wine, and frites or whatever else we want. La Frite can seat us outside or inside, depending on how many we are.
4. Ride to Friendly Spot for beers.
5. Ride to either Rosarios for their HUGE margaritas or the Liberty Bar for more wine, beer or grub. Wherever we go we'll need to make sure we can watch our bikes. Or save those places for another outing?
7. Assuming we can still ride our bikes, we ride back to La Tuna and call it a night.
Attire is casual. We'll be hanging out most of the time so there's no need to wear bicycle pants nor look like La Tour de France.