addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Big Data Beers Message Board › Second Meeting Location

Second Meeting Location

This message board is read-only.

Stefan E.
edlich
Group Organizer
Berlin, DE
Post #: 7
Dear all,
I am overwhelmed by the amount of registered visitors for next Friday!

As the building might be a little tricky to find (we are under the top 10 in size of the universities of applied sciences in Germany) let me give you as much as information as possible to find the building and the room:

The official adress is:
Beuth Hochschule für Technik
Luxemburger Street 10
13353 Berlin
(but the description is more useful)

Here is a detailed map:
http://www.beuth-hoch...­

As you can see it is right inbetween the U-Bahn Stations U9 Amrumer Straße and Leopoldplatz.
If you are standing at Luxemburger Straße you see a high building (Haus Grashof).
We meet right of it in House Bauwesen! One Block of House Bauwesen is the Mensa
(please find it in the map). Right left of the Mensa entry is the main entry to the big building bauwesen.
You can already find white signs if "Big Data" here. If you enter, the room is right and next
to the concierge you will immediately see the Expolab where we meet.

Cu on Friday.
Yours
Stefan Edlich
If you have any problems to find it, give me a call: 01577 189 42 16