Join us for an introduction to how AutoAI within IBM Watson Studio and Watson Machine Learning can help automate many of the time-consuming tasks associated with Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and data science. Learn how Watson Studio, IBM’s data science platform, is used to prepare and explore data as well as build, deploy and manage models to drive enterprise AI. This session will cover:
- Use cases and approaches leveraging data science
- Product demonstration and tour of Watson Studio and Watson Machine Learning
- New capabilities - AutoAI - automating AI lifecycle management including data prep, feature engineering, hyper parameter optimization and ensembling
* Christopher Penn – Co-Founder and Chief Data Scientist at Trust Insights
* Elliott Botwick – IBM Predictive Analytics Architect - Financial Services
* David Montoya – IBM Technical Specialist Intern
6:00-6:30 Setup, meet/greet and Food
6:30-7:30 Overview and Live demo of Watson Studio and Watson Machine Learning including an introduction to AutoAI
7:30-8:00 Q&A/Wrap up
Interested in trying out Watson Studio on IBM Cloud?
Start free: https://dataplatform.cloud.ibm.com/registration/stepone?context=wdp&apps=all
Food and refreshments will be served.