- Why AI Needs an Infrastructure Agenda
IDC has estimated that by 2019, 40% of digital transformation initiatives will use AI services and by 2021, 75% of enterprise applications will use AI. For this Meetup, we'll discuss how having an Infrastructure Agenda can help you be successful as you begin to undertake AI initiatives. We will look at recent hardware development trends for AI and how co-optimized design between hardware and software are accelerating the end to end AI lifecycle. Join us for a night of networking, AI and Infrastructure discussions. Look forward to seeing you there! Agenda: 6:00 - 6:15: Refreshments and networking 6:15 - 7:00: Why AI needs and Infrastructure Agenda 7:00 - 7:45: Accelerating the End to End AI Life-cycle 7:45 - 8:00: Wrap-up and networking PIZZA AND REFRESHMENTS WILL BE SERVED. Parking: We advise that you park at the South Coast Plaza where parking is free. From there you can take the pedestrian bridge that goes over the main street and connects to the IBM property. If you decide to park at the IBM garage, there will be a $1.75 for each 15 minutes.
- IBM Community Day: Business Ready Data for AI
REGISTER HERE: http://bit.ly/2vmYZYN NOTE: This is a global event online - Event is Eastern Standard Time. Join us for IBM Community Day: Business Ready Data for AI to be held on April 25th from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm. This is a free one-day virtual conference targeted for Enterprise Architects, Data Architects, Data Governance Leaders, GRC Leaders, CAO, CDO, Data Stewards, Data Engineers as well as a multitude of other roles, who want to learn about how to govern trusted data for use with AI. AI is not magic; it requires a thoughtful and well-architected approach. Most AI failures are due to poor data preparation and organization, not the AI model themselves. Building a trusted, business-ready analytics foundation is a necessary step in unlocking the value of AI across organizations. This multi-track event is designed for live interactions between speakers and attendees, and will introduce a technical track as well as strategy and innovation sessions and success stories with Business Partners and Clients. Attendees will have the option to schedule a one-on-one meeting with speakers (dependent upon availability) after the conference for additional information. The one-on-ones are conducted through the conference platform. Here is an example of some of the topics that will be covered: • Successful Data Lakes • Master Data Management • Cognitive Data Governance • Application Modernization • Unstructured Data Management • Data Integration • Data Quality • Data Catalog • Information Server & Data Stage It's a packed full day and we're positive that you will learn a lot. REGISTER HERE: http://bit.ly/2vmYZYN (please note that you must register at the above link to be part of the Community Day, and not just RSVP)
- Think 2019 - Crowd Chat
Live on January 17th at Noon EST! Learn how to chart your path on the journey to AI. Join a Crowdchat with Wikibon and IBM experts On January 17 at noon EST to learn about AI-related technologies and get a preview of topics, demos and sessions at Think 2019. https://ibm.co/ThinkCrowdChat This event is Eastern Standard Time.
- Think 2019: Not Just Another Tech Conference
We listened. More importantly, we heard! That's why we designed Think 2019, and it's companion Community Day, with your specific wants and needs in mind. * "I want to see what you're planning for the future with your products and solutions and how it applies to me and my company!" * "I want to hear from people that I find interesting and that have something important I can learn." * "I'm a technical person. This isn't going to be just a bunch of marketing fluff, is it?" * "Can I please get some hands-on time with your products?" * "I want to hear from your developers, not just high-level folks!"u * "I want to hear from your executives about your company's technology directions!" * "I need to hear from your customers how they have successfully implemented solutions with your products!" * "Will I be able to network before, during AND after the conference events, especially for different brands, products, and services?" To answer your questions and give you a taste of what's ahead, IBM executives Rob Thomas (General Manager, IBM Analytics) and Denis Kennelly (General Manager, Cloud Integration) will host a short, to-the-point webinar about the event. REGISTER HERE: https://bit.ly/2BH4697 So join us on January 3rd at 11AM EASTERN STANDARD TIME, bring your questions, and find out why we're so eager to have you with us in San Francisco this February 11-15, 2019. If you can't make the live broadcast click here for the recording - https://ibm.co/2GGSxVh Check out the IBM Community at https://ibm.co/2rImppU to receive your discount for registering for Think 2019 - February[masked]
- IBM Community Day: Artificial Intelligence
REGISTER HERE: http://bit.ly/2x65Rup NOTE: This is a global event online - Event is Eastern Standard Time. Join us for IBM Community Day: Artificial Intelligence to be held on October 11th from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. This is a free one-day virtual conference targeted for application developers, data stewards, data scientists, data engineers, business analysts, as well as a multitude of other roles, who want to learn about the technologies that prepare data platforms for AI. This multi-track event is designed for live interactions between speakers and attendees, and will introduce technical concepts, IBM and partner solutions, and live demos. All sessions will be recorded for a three-month replay. Attendees will have the option to schedule a one-on-one meeting with speakers (dependent upon availability) after the conference for additional information. The one-on-ones are conducted through the conference platform. Here is an example of some of the sessions you may hear: - Model Asset Exchange - AI and Spark - how do they fit together? - AI Ethics - AI's Elephant in the Room - Building a Secure and Transparent ML Pipeline using Open Source Technologies - No Data, No AI - How to build a stream/real time app that uses ML - Building custom AI web services - Operationalizing ML and A/B test patterns - Governed data science - Automatic ML infused classification for Governance and GDPR compliance - Fast data ingest and analytics - Infrastructure for AI … and more REGISTER HERE: http://bit.ly/2x65Rup (please note that you must register at the above link to be part of the Community Day, and not just RSVP) Agenda and sessions will be updated regularly on the website.
- Change the Game: Winning with AI
Are you looking for a game changer, the winning play that will unlock the value of your data and harness the power of AI? Watch Change the Game: Winning with AI on September 13 at 6:30 PM EDT. ESPN’s Hannah Storm hosts IBM clients who will share how they are changing the game in their industries: where they see opportunity, challenges they have overcome, and the winning plays they are using to give them the edge. IBM experts will analyze these winning plays and how and why they work. They will also provide a strategic view of today’s data landscape: the transformative potential of AI, the importance of a multi-cloud architecture, and the steps you can take today to ladder up to AI. Watch and learn more at https://ibm.co/2Q4ZBLP
- Accelerate training of machine/deep learning algorithms
Join us for this informative meetup. Do you want to know how to accelerate development of machine learning and deep learning models, and improve the accuracy of your models? Come and see how IBM and Nvdia are partnering and using frameworks such as TensorFlow and Caffe to accelerate model development, training times, and improve model accuracy. Every attendee will learn how to leverage free trial resources and publicly available datasets to help hone your skills. Refreshments will be served.
- Machine Learning Everywhere. Build your ladder to AI.
• What we'll do This event is 1:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. To set a calendar reminder go to: https://ibm.co/2npfi3K 2018 is shaping up to be the year machine learning gains widespread implementation as enterprises prepare for the future of artificial intelligence. Are you ready? Want to leverage your IT and data investments as you make the climb? Join us on February 27th at 1:00 pm Eastern Standard Time as IBM experts and industry leaders share a fast, scalable approach toward reimagining IT with machine learning. This one-hour special broadcast will take you through the steps to prepare for the big move, including demos on how to best collect, oranize, secure and analyze your data. Learn how machine learning will accelerate the journey to AI as it penetrates businesses and enterprise functions while it redefines entire industries. Rob Thomas, General Manager of IBM Analytics will host the webcast. Hear from leaders in the industry: - Katie Linendoll, Writer & Contributor for TODAY show - Jeremiah Owyang, Founding Partner, Kaleido Insights - Vitaly Tsivin, EVP Business Intelligence for AMC Networks - Alissa Hess, Executive Director of Enterprise Machine Learning, USAA - Sam Lightstone, IBM Fellow, Master Inventor and Author - Trisha Mahoney, Product Marketer & Data Scientist, IBM Data Science Experience - Dinesh Nirmal, Vice President, IBM Analytics Development - Madhu Kochar, Vice President, IBM Analytics Product Development & Client Success - And SPECIAL GUEST - Garry Kasparov, World Champion of Chess, founder of the Kasparov Chess Foundation. You will also see demos of machine learning in leading-edge data and analytics products: - See how IBM infuses machine learning into the way it interacts with customers - See how you can securely train a model behind your firewall, then easily deploy on the cloud with one click - See futuristic technology that takes database performance to a new level - See how ML accelerates the process of classifying data while increasing its quality This event is hosted in New York City, USA and will be broadcast at 1:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. If you cannot make this time, sign up for the calendar reminder to access the replay date and time. Sign up now for a calendar reminder on February 27th - https://ibm.co/2npfi3K • What to bring • Important to know
- INDEX - San Francisco
UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW GET A 50% DISCOUNT FOR REGISTERING. USE DISCOUNT CODE IND18HALF. STUDENTS CAN ATTEND FREE - USE THE PULLDOWN "STUDENT". YOU MUST BRING YOUR STUDENT ID TO THE CONFERENCE. YOU CAN REGISTER HERE: https://developer.ibm.com/indexconf/?cm_mmc=dw-_-social1711-_-redirect-_-indexconf This is a community-driven event with 3-full days packed with workshops and presentations. It's going to be like a big meetup. What's really cool and important is that IBM has placed content responsibilities to the community ensuring we get a great mix of subject matter expertise from developers and development leaders outside of IBM. There are speakers from Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Uber, Lightbend, Slack, Spotify. A pretty awesome lineup. 50% DISCOUNT FOR REGISTERING. USE DISCOUNT CODE IND18HALF. STUDENTS CAN ATTEND FREE - USE THE PULLDOWN "STUDENT". YOU MUST BRING YOUR STUDENT ID TO THE CONFERENCE.
- Data Science for All: It's a Whole New Game
Join us for a 75-minute web event featuring Nate Silver, Tricia Wang and the latest data science tools. This web broadcast explores how data science is becoming accessible to more roles than ever. With the right expertise and the right tools, everyone on the team can pull more meaning from data, while those who need it maintain flexibility to use the latest tools, languages, frameworks and libraries. The agenda includes: • Legendary statistician Nate Silver sheds light on the predictive power of data • A panel of data science experts discuss their unique data challenges and approaches to creating a data-driven culture • IBM Leaders share demos of the latest data science tools • Tech host Katie Linendoll keeps it entertaining and high-energy. Watch and learn more at http://ibm.com/dsforall Be sure to sign up for a calendar reminder and pick up the replay site if you can't make the webcast.