addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Big Data Gods Message Board › Thanks to Antoine for a fantastic presentation

Thanks to Antoine for a fantastic presentation

Monir
Monirt
Fremont, CA
Hi all,

I would like to thank Antoine Girbal from 10Gen for a fantastic presentation yesterday on an exciting topic.  The insights and knowledge shared by Antoine is very relevant to the recommendation engines project that we are working.  Thanks Antoine!  I would also like to thank Francesca from 10Gen for facilitating this event and a huge thank you to our sponsors, TCS, as well for making this meetup possible.
I have uploaded Antoine's presentation as a PDF file which can be downloaded from the Files section of this meetup.  Antoine can be reached at antoine@10gen.com.
I will shortly make an announcement for our next meetup and hackathon once the venue and topic is finalized.  Looking forward to seeing you all at our next event.

Regards,
~~Monir
Big Data Gods Meetup Organizer