Join us for the last meetup of the year, where we look back at key events of 2019, listen the fun quick talks and have a drink together with fellow members of the Budapest data community.
Program and speakers:
1) Welcome Notes - Békés Gábor, CEU
2) Community announcements
3) Opening talk
Best of 2019 - a look back to an "average" year in data and BI
Arató Bence, BI Consulting
4) Data Meetup Showcase
Very quick intros to the participating meetups, possibly in a fun, data-driven way. Let us know if you would like your meetup included!
5) Talk Jam with fun talks from the community members:
The Data Scientist's Christmas Dinner
Windhager-Pokol Eszter, Starschema
"Baby Yoda": Sith or Jedi?
Milan Janosov, Central European University
It's the most wonderful time to tweet
Kapronczay Mór & Tóth Benedek, Starschema
More speakers coming soon. Drop us a line if you'd like to give a talk!
18:00 Doors open, refreshments
18:30 Talks begin
20:00 Afterparty in the atrium of CEU
This is shared community event, jointly organized by the data meetups in Budapest.
- Budapest Artificial Intelligence Meetup https://bit.ly/36vVtvN
- Budapest BI Meetup http://bit.ly/2XSQQc6
- Budapest Big Data Meetup http://bit.ly/34u0ODq
- Budapest Data Science meetup http://bit.ly/2r0zsXb
- Budapest Deep Learning Reading Seminar http://bit.ly/346rklc
- Budapest.py meetup http://bit.ly/34sEHMZ
- Budapest Users of R Network http://bit.ly/2Oq2rMG
- PyData Budapest Meetup http://bit.ly/2DpoVHt
- R-Ladies Budapest http://bit.ly/2DnG0RU
Due to the parallelly organized, distributed nature of the meetup, RSVPs will be closed when the combined number of RSVPs from all participating meetups hits the limit.
This is an English speaking event. Venue and catering will be provided by CEU.