addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Big Data for Business Message Board › Denver - Hadoop, subtle updates and changes

Denver - Hadoop, subtle updates and changes

John D.
user 13701152
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hello Denver Data Denizens!

I wanted to say hello, give well wishes and talk about some Denver - Hadoop changes. I've moved the venue, take a look, and we'll be providing refreshing snacks and beverages. I wanted to bring up Hortonworks and discuss any issues anyone has had integrating any extensions (hive, pig, etc.).

If you have any input, please feel free to contact me through meetup.com or through my personal email.

Happy Hadooping,

John Dougherty