What we're about
Big Data for Everyone is about showing data scientists and developers how they can leverage their existing data with new tools and platforms that make it easy. Every data scientist and developer should feel empowered to tackle data analysis head on. We help each other achieve this with an open community and education.
Who is this Meetup for?
- data scientists
- anyone who has programming knowledge and wants to analyze data
How to get involved:
- Post in the Meetup's message board! Share ideas openly
- Speak at events. We all have something to contribute.
- Host events (or help us find spaces)
- Give us feedback. Have a topic you want covered? Let us know. Have a suggestion to make this group better? We're happy to hear it.
Welcome! If you're feeling bold introduce yourself by posting on the message board. Tell us:
- What you do
- What you love about big data
- Something you want to get out of this group
- Or whatever you like!