The Big Media & Enterprise meetup is open to developers, product managers, and editorial teams who use large, high-traffic WordPress sites. If you plan on attending, please be sure to RSVP as space is limited.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m., presentations will begin at 7 p.m. We will have a number of "flash talk" presentations, each lasting 10 minutes, followed by 5 minutes of questions.
Guests are welcome, but for security reasons we'll need to provide a full list of names to get into the building, so please ask guests to sign up individually.
• John Johnston, Education Scotland: 'You have 140,000 WP 2.9.2 blogs?': Educational blogging at scale
• Steph Gray & Luke Oatham, Helpful Technology: 'WordPress on the inside: bringing humanity to the corporate intranet'
• Matt Haines-Young, Human Made: 'Making WordPress shortcodes a piece of cake'
• Duncan Stuart, dxw: 'Snakes in a plugin'
• Jack Rivlin & George Marangos-Gilks, The Tab: 'User generated plus: blending professional journalism with a disparate network of voluntary contributors'
Afterwards, we'll head out for drinks nearby to continue the networking!