Here's our current list of topics for the year:
- Building a momentum trading system for ETFs & Investment Trusts
- What is active investing, and how does it fit in our portfolios?
- Factors and smart beta
- Market timing (avoiding recessions and stock market crashes)
- Money management, risk management, stop-losses
- Stock screens by type
- Sector analysis of major indices and markets
- ESG investing
- Sector and factor tilts through economic cycles
- Back-testing of portfolios and systems
This month we'll look at what constitutes active investing, and where does it fit into an overall investment strategy.
The session will be led by Mike, who will use examples from his own portfolio.
Volunteers to run future sessions are still needed.
NB: You must register in advance for this meetup. Since I have failed miserably to deter walk-ins, these will now be charged at double the usual rate (ie. £10 per session).