After success of our Feb meetup, we are ready for the exciting line-up for our next meetup in march.
This time, we have special guests, Nick Ramsay of MoneySmart fame and Lokesh Anjanappa who brought BankBazaar to this region. I am hoping to strike a conversation with them on their jouney, perspective of the region and fun facts of running high growth FinTech Businesses in Asia and role that Data Innovation plays in it.
And to help you walk away with some hands-on knowledge we have our supporters Talend & Databricks doing a demo session on "Maximizing bigdata analytics with Talend and Databricks open platform"
6pm : Networking time
6:30pm: Maximizing bigdata analytics with Talend and Databricks open platform
8.00pm: Panel Discussion: "Disruption in Money Business and Role of Data Innovation (ASIAN Context)"
8.45pm: Wrap up
Venue: North Block, Level 2, Wealth Institute@CreditSuisse, 1 Raffles Link, Singapore[masked]
**Thanks to Talend, You stand a chance to win Amazon Fire HD in a lucky draw open to all attendees. Bring your business cards with you if you wish to participate.**
Talk: Maximizing bigdata analytics with Talend and Databricks open platform
In this session, you will learn how to:
* Leverage the power of Serverless Spark
* Talend’s Data Quality & multi Cloud Integration capabilities
* Make sense and predictions of big data
* Arseny Chernov , Sr. Solution Architect, Databricks
* Siddarth Kotnala , Sr. Solution Engineer, Talend
Panel Discussion: "Disruption in Money Business and Role of Data Innovation (ASIAN Context)"
In this discussion we will attempt to deconstruct the success of our guests who come from fast growing finance domain companies (SmartMoney & BankBazaar) and in the process learn about the trends and challenges of scaling FinTech businesses in Asia.
* Nick Ramsay, COO & Chief Product Officer, MoneySmart
* Lokesh Anjanappa, Head of International Delivery, BankBazaar
* Venue Arranged by Credit Suisse (Anand Gupta)
* Event Logistics: Carolyn & Vivian from Talend Inc