addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Big Data Week Message Board › Its hot hot hot......

Its hot hot hot......

Stewart T.
user 4087854
Manchester, GB
Good morning

I hope you are enjoying the Sun and making the most of the weather whilst its here and using that to help drive new business and refresh yourselves for the summer.

I want to make you aware of THREE things this week, well more THREE items for next week and how you can benefit again from being part of the Sun Startup Essentials community.

The HOTTEST events in London next week :

Monday 8th June - Tech Mission London

Tech Mission London 2009 (#TechML09) provides a dynamic environment for Northern Tech community (tech entrepreneurs, investors, deal makers and service providers) to engage with their counterparts from London. Key objectives of this mission are to build new relationships and partnerships, share knowledge and best practices, and explore investment opportunities. The Mission includes a 3-hour workshop and a Dragon's Lair, where 8 tech startups will pitch to 6 Dragons.

For more Information on the Agenda and Ticket Prices then GO HERE NOW

Being-Digital ’09, 9th June

Being-Digital '09 is just 7 days away - next Tuesday the 9th June in central London.

*Why attend:

· Industry authorities will be sharing their personal insights and debating the hottest digital topics
· Take part in these discussions that will help shape your company’s digital strategy
· Present your business to active angel investors
· Discover innovative new start-ups
· High value networking opportunities with the speakers/panel members and other delegate

*Panel Highlights:*

Simone Brummelhuis (thenextwomen.com), Hermione Way (Techfluff.tv), Mark Curtis (Flirtomatic) and others will be discussing 'Why women are your customers' looking at how and why digital services should be designed for women.

Doug Richard (ex-dragon from Dragons Den) will be speaking with Julie Meyer (Ariadne Capital) and Charles Cohen (Probability) about how to grow a profitable digital business.

Ed Parsons (Google) and Gary Gales (Yahoo) and others will be discussing location technologies and their future.

Rory Southerland (Vice President, Ogilvy One), Nicholas Wheeler (Managing Director, ITN On) and others will be speaking about the future of social media.

For more Information, Agenda and DISCOUNTED tickets GO HERE for more infomation

So two great events with some amazing people at both, Michael Birch, Doug Richards, Angels Den so much going on and taking place that you I hope you can make the most of the Sun Startup Essential discounted tickets and join us there.

I will be at both the events and wearing my usual bright attire, handing out some Sun Startup Essential goodies....at present working on a Summer masterclass for startups and a party for all Startup Essential members, lets hope we get some sunshine.

REMINDERS/OFFERS/INTERESTING ITEMS

*Clearance stock is going fast x2200/x4100 HIGH END SPECS from £420 PRICES and SPECS

**ON SITE LICENCE for startups for Training...Ill be sending more details about this later. HERE are some details for now

*BLOG on http://blogs.sun.com/...­ and then get your story pushed on http://tweetmeme.com...­ to a global audience - FOR MORE INFO

Drop me a line if you want any more information...