addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

BioCurious Message Board › Biotech/ Biology Research Project at Biocurious

Biotech/ Biology Research Project at Biocurious

Vaishnavi S.
user 106825962
Sunnyvale, CA
Post #: 1
Hi all,
My name is Vaishnavi Shrivastava and I am a rising junior at Mission San Jose High School, Fremont. I want to do a research project in any of the following areas: molecular biology, genomics, and/or proteomics and how these lead to finding cures for diseases such as cancer, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, etc. In high school, I've taken Honors Biology and Honors Chemistry. Over the summer I also did a Proteomics Course about Protein Identification and Mass Spectrometry at UC Davis. The research project will extend over several months probably starting now or early September and ending in February or March. Can someone mentor me or help me find a mentor? Thanks for the help!
Victoria P.
user 97809482
Redwood City, CA
Post #: 1
Hi Vaishnavi,
If it is still relevant, I can mentor you through your project. I have experience in mentoring high school student.
Contact me/reply to this message.