addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Phil
user 10951950
Sutton Coldfield, GB
Post #: 2
Hi
Just joined the group. Recently moved back to my native Brum and all my friends are either married and kidded-up and can't go out, or not that interested in food, particularly good stuff that isn't necessarily cheap. This might be my ideal opportunity to re-acquaint myself with my beloved hometown's food scene.
Be great to have a chance to meet some of you soon (before I bottle it, as this kind of thing is new to me!)
Cheers
Phil
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Phil, thanks for joining the group. I am trying to put on a mix of cheap 'n' cheerful and more expensive stuff to suit all tastes. It's a bit new to me as well to be honest as I had to have a break over the summer as I was working away, therefore I've not had a chance to put on huge amount of events yet. In any case there are a few good things coming up and I am looking for a few more currently, so I look forward to seeing you at an event soon.

Amy