addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Birmingham Wines and Dines Message Board › Tapas or main menu

Tapas or main menu

Matt H.
user 70735972
Birmingham, GB
Hi All RSVPed Yes peeps,
I spoke to the Piglet today to make the booking and we all have a choice to make.  You can either have Tapas (which can be ordered on the night) or have a main dish from the menu (which needs to be ordered in advance due to our being a big group).
Totally your choice as we can mix and match.   PLEASE just let me know which you want.  If you can post on the board that would be handy as I can use that as my list.
Cheers,
Matt