addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Hi, as your host for the evening I thought I'd introduce myself and provide a wee bit of info for the evening. My name is Melanie and I'm a gin lover - hence the idea for the evening! For our first evening we will be meeting at the fabulous gin parlour upstairs at the Jekyll and Hyde. For our first get-together I'm suggesting we try a few of the gin flights - a selection of gins (and tonics) so you can discover some new ones and also maybe find a favourite! And if you're feeling adventurous you may want to try one of their amazing cocktails!! Let's hope this becomes a regular meet-up event - I'd like to also organise visits to micro distilleries, a gin themed meal and a gin masterclass...with over 70 gins am sure this won't be a one off!

We can only book 10 places for this first event but, in future, if more want to join we may be able to arrange a private function.

Let's see how our first meet-up goes!

If you have any questions please send me a message and, if not, see you on the 2nd!

Melanie