addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

WordPress Birmingham (UK) Message Board › WordPress Birmingham Meetup Group is back up and running!

WordPress Birmingham Meetup Group is back up and running!

Rachel M.
user 14027750
Birmingham, GB
Hi everyone,
This is a quick note to let you know that Jonny Allbut and I will be joining Nathan on the organising team and that we are starting the meetups again from August.
My responsibility will be to find speakers for each event so if you'd like to speak at our next meetup on August 13th please let me know.
Talks of any length are very welcome, ranging from lightning talks of a few minutes to longer talks. We're looking for speakers on any WordPress related topic for developers and/or users, and if you haven't spoken at an event like this before don't be shy, we're very friendly!
If you can't speak in August but would like to speak at a later event, please let me know - advance notice is always good!
Please reply to this email, contact me via the Meetup board or email contact@rachelmccollin.com if you're interested. Many thanks!
Rachel.