addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Alexis
lxe
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 458
So....I had no idea that the lables would be so hard to get off off Summit bottles (I soaked them for a whole day and still have to go crazy with a razor to MOSTLY get the glue off). Is it terribly poor form to re-use bottles for personal use, with the old lables still intact?
I have a hundred+ washed Summit bottles....but CURSE these lables!! confused
Luke Travis B.
user 35671822
Cedar, MN
Post #: 2
I don't really worry about it. Jen is the bottle nazi and likes to peel labels. If they have labels they stay in house, and if i'm bringing beer to someones house I bring label free. I know I won't fault you for labels.
Jennifer P.
user 13180332
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 6
Oxyclean is the greatest invention to those "Bottle Nazis" like me. Put the bottles in a bucket, put in 1 or 2 scoops of Oxy, soak overnight. Rinse well. I got some at the Dollar store and it works great. If you are able, go ahead and do it. It will give me more time to brew beer instead of cleaning bottles.