Crossposted from another affiliated meetup. Hosted by Dystopia Labs Denver:
The Opportunity Is Like Getting Into Bitcoin Mining Back In 2009.
This is one of those pivotal moments in blockchain history. With ETH 2.0 & multiple PoS layer-1 blockchain protocols slated to launch early 2020, it's an opportunity for developers & students to enter the blockchain space & learn how to build one of the few business models that can earn money: staking-as-a-service (ie. PoS Mining).
- Preston Van Loon (ETH 2.0 Developer; Co-Founder of Prysmatic Labs)
- Marek Olszewski (Co-Founder of Celo)
- Joe Petrowski (Research at Parity / Polkadot)
- Benedict Chan (CTO of BitGo)
- Adrian Brink (Co-Founder of Cryptium Labs)
- Tom Schmidt (Product at 0x)
- Luke Youngblood (CEO of Blockscale; Exec at Coinbase Custody)
- Shehan Chandrasekera (Head of Tax Strategy at Cointracker)
- Collin Myers (Global DeFi Product Strategy at Codefi Networks (ConsenSys))
- Tim Ogilvie (CEO of Staked)
- Richard Li (COO of Certus.One)
- and more!
See the entire lineup here:
Attendees Will Learn:
- What The ETH 2.0 Roadmap Looks Like + How Staking Will Work
- How To Build Your Own Staking-As-A-Service Startup
- Staking-As-A-Service Models: Economics, Custody, & Security
- Frameworks For Treasury Management
- How To Think Through Crypto-Taxes
- How To Stake On Different Layer-1 Blockchain Networks
- and more!
This Is A Virtual & IRL Conference:
The conference is virtual (and 100% free), so you'll be able to tune in from anywhere in the world. The speakers have 30min to speak.The audience can interact with the speaker and ask questions (there is a 15-30min Q/A slot per speaker). However, we will be having IRL kick-offs & viewing parties in a few cities (including SF; venue will be disclosed at a later date).
****IMPORTANT: Due to video bandwidth issues, there actually will be limited spots (so we can make sure things won't crash). So in all seriousness, please don't wait till the last second to sign up. Make sure to claim your ticket asap (on Eventbrite) to reserve your spot:
****RSVP HERE: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/trust-less-2020-a-pos-validator-conference-tickets-77670607879
Hsin-Ju Chuang, CEO of Dystopia Labs
Cameron Dennis, Co-Founder of Blockchain Acceleration Foundation