addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bitcoin Lab Berlin Message Board › as seen on reddit: looking for an apartment to rent in Bitcoin, in Berlin

as seen on reddit: looking for an apartment to rent in Bitcoin, in Berlin

C.
user 55185992
Kaohsiung, TW
Post #: 29
if you could help out a fellow bitcoiner get in touch with him!

submitted 2 days ago* by vongesell

I'd like to pay my rent in Bitcoin. Anyone know of a landlord in Berlin willing to take BTC for payment?

Update, as requested: What I am looking for varries. 80sq meters or more with some light. Also might consider 40sq. meters. Also considering a smaller studio of 20sq. meters or more.

link