Walk-in from 1800 on, including drinks and networking.
The program starts at 1900.
Our conference on 3 May will feature:
Bernard Lietaer (https://www.bitcoinwednesday.com/speakers/bernard-lietaer/) is an Economist and Professor at Paris-Sorbonne University and Research Fellow at the Berkeley Center for Sustainable Resource Development. He helped design the European design and implement the European Currency Unit which became the Euro.
Professor Lietaer is author of more than a dozen books on monetary innovation, including Money and Sustainability about monetary innovation as a solution to the world's economic and sustainability crisis.
Gilles Fedak (https://www.bitcoinwednesday.com/speakers/gilles-fedak-iex/) is CEO of iEx.ec which raised more than $12 million in less than 3 hours during its crowd sale on 19 April 2017. iEx plans to deliver high-performance computing on demand with Ethereum smart contracts for renting unused PC resources.
Yoichi Hirai (https://www.bitcoinwednesday.com/speakers/yoichi-hirai-ethereum/) is a Formal Verification Engineer for the Ethereum Foundation. His work is critical to ensuring security, building trust and preventing bugs in both Ethereum smart contracts and core algorithms.
Raphaël Mazet (https://www.bitcoinwednesday.com/speakers/raphael-mazet-alice/) is a co-founder of Alice.si, an Ethereum app that uses smart contracts to increase funding for nonprofits. He previously served for ten years in corporate relations and digital advocacy in Europe, Latin America and the U.S.
Guy Benartzi (https://www.bitcoinwednesday.com/speakers/guy-benartzi/) is CEO of Bancor, the Swiss-based foundation that aims to make it easy for anyone to launch their own Ethereum-based cryptocurrency. He was previously co-founder of multiplayer games company Mytopia, and has helped introduce numerous local currencies.
Eyal Hertzog (https://www.bitcoinwednesday.com/speakers/eyal-hertzog-bancor-protocol/), Chief Architect and Head of Product Development of the Bancor Foundation. He founded Contact Networks, one of the first social networks, in 1999, and Metacafe, a pioneer in online video which reached 50 million active users at its peak, in 2003. He has raised over $100m from leading venture capital firms, including Accel, Benchmark, Polaris, DAG Ventures and Highland Capital.
Check BitcoinWednesday.com for the full program (https://www.bitcoinwednesday.com/event/bitcoin-wednesday-47/).
• Just 15,- in advance with bitcoins or with cash at the door. NO PIN.
• For advance tickets send a blank mail to tickets AT BitcoinWednesday DOT com and follow the instructions carefully.
• On sale from 1 - 3 May. Door sale begins at 1800 on 3 May.
• We will try to give away FREE TICKETS to whoever asks for them. You must also RSVP here.
• Send a mail to oldschool AT BitcoinWednesday DOT com for instructions and to get on the free tickets list.
• Old school free tickets do not guarantee you entry.
• Priority is given to those who buy tickets in advance with Bitcoin.
• We cannot guarantee entry for everyone who requests a FREE ticket; if you can afford to buy a ticket, it is highly recommended you do so.
• Buying tickets in advance will also save you time at the door.
• These are just suggested amounts to help us keep Bitcoin Wednesday going.
• Feel free to donate whatever amounts you like. Or volunteer to help us: hello AT BitcoinWednesday DOT com.
• No refunds. No exceptions. Your order is a non-refundable contribution to the non-profit Bitcoin Foundation of The Netherlands and goes 100% toward producing more events like these.
• Entrance and seating is first come, first served. Please arrive early.
• Not yet. If and when we do, we'll post it here first.
One of the best and longest-running regular Bitcoin and Blockchain conferences in the Netherlands.
Always held on the first Wednesday of every month.
An open and informal program for anyone interested in digital currency and the blockchain.
For Bitcoin novices and experts alike. Beginners, investors, entrepreneurs, developers, miners, traders, legal professionals -- all find value in this event.
Brings together a diverse group of people from all levels and backgrounds without any barriers in order to give this important new technology a prominent role in Dutch society.
One of the goals of Bitcoin Wednesday is to promote the industry, to spread the word about Bitcoin (and related technology) in the Netherlands by raising the overall level of awareness and knowledge.