WE ARE NOW SOLD OUT.
Please watch the live stream at BitcoinWednesday.com (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK7_evD6cj0)
PLEASE RSVP FOR NEXT MONTH'S EVENT.
Our 50th conference will take place on 2 August 2017.
See ticket information below.
More details soon to come. This section will be updated regularly.
Zach Harvey (https://www.bitcoinwednesday.com/speakers/zach-harvey-lamassu/) is the CEO of Lamassu, one of the world's first producers of Bitcoin ATMs. Together with his brother Josh, he began working with Bitcoin in 2011, and the company's focus on introducing physical ATMS, makes it one of the most interesting case studies for user experience in the sector.
Henk van Arkel (https://www.bitcoinwednesday.com/speakers/henk-van-arkel-stro/) is the CEO of Social Trade Organization (STRO), which is dedicated to creating alternatives for the monetary system. Under Mr. van Arkel's leadership for the last 30 years, STRO distributed the award-wnning Cyclos software used by millions of people and various fintech companies.
Tom Kysar (https://www.bitcoinwednesday.com/speakers/tom-kysar-augur/) is Product Manager of Augur, the world's first decentralized prediction market. He was previously head of marketing for blockchain startups Tieirion and Koinify. While at Koinify he helped raised $800,000 for GetGems and $580,000 for Factom during their respective crowd sales.
Jelle Herold (https://www.bitcoinwednesday.com/speakers/jelle-herold-statebox/) is the creator of Statebox, a new logic-programming language for smart contracts that can be deployed across blockchains. He studied artificial intelligence at the University of Utrecht in The Netherlands, and has a decade of experience in leading open-source software development.
Jim Blasko (https://www.bitcoinwednesday.com/speakers/jim-blasko-bitcoin-talk-radio-aspire/) of Bitcoin Talk Radio will be the evening's Session Chair. Jim is also co-founder and chief cryptographer at Cryptomarket, a cryptocurrency-based e-bay; bCommerce Labs, an incubator for blockchain projects; and Aspire, his solution for blockchain asset creation.
Domen Ursic (https://www.bitcoinwednesday.com/speakers/domen-ursic-hive-project/) is Chief Marketing Officer of Hive Project, a decentralized platform for invoice financing. His team has currently raised $3 million in a crowd sale that ends on 7 August 2017. Prior to working at Hive, Domen was the ICO advisor for ICONOMI, and also has a reputation in Slovenia as a political adviser to successful campaigns and elections in the region.
See BitcoinWednesday.com for the complete program (https://www.bitcoinwednesday.com/event/bitcoin-wednesday-50/).
Doors open at 1800, including drinks and networking. Cash bar.
We start at 1900.
• 15,- in advance with Bitcoin or last-minute at the door with Bitcoin or cash.
• For advance tickets send a blank mail to tickets AT BitcoinWednesday DOT com to get our Bitcoin address.
• Limited numbers of tickets are available.
• Buying advance tickets saves time at the door.
• Both euro and bitcoins accepted at the door. No credit cards. No PIN.
• Entrance and seating is first come, first served. Please arrive early.
• These are suggested amounts to help us keep Bitcoin Wednesday running and go 100% into producing more events like these.
• Feel free to donate whatever amounts you like. Or volunteer to help us: hello AT BitcoinWednesday DOT com
• No refunds. Your order is a non-refundable contribution to the non-profit Bitcoin Foundation of The Netherlands.
• Sale of Early Bird tickets for this event has concluded.
• Our venue this month will have air conditioning.
• Not yet. If and when we do, we'll post it here first.
One of the best and longest-running regular Bitcoin and Blockchain conferences in the Netherlands.
Always held on the first Wednesday of every month.
An open and informal program for anyone interested in digital currency and the blockchain.
For Bitcoin novices and experts alike. Beginners, investors, entrepreneurs, developers, miners, traders, legal professionals -- all find value in this event.
Brings together a diverse group of people from all levels and backgrounds without any barriers in order to give this important new technology a prominent role in Dutch society.
One of the goals of Bitcoin Wednesday is to promote the industry, to spread the word about Bitcoin (and related technology) in the Netherlands by raising the overall level of awareness and knowledge.