addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bitcoin 757 Meetup Message Board › Stepping down as meetup organizer

Stepping down as meetup organizer

Michael
user 76813932
Chesapeake, VA
All,
My wife has been in the hospital and they are testing her for cancer.  I don't have time to organize this meetup anymore.  I am sorry I missed our last one.  It was the night she first went in, and the last thing on my mind was Meetup.com
Tom may want to take it from here or someone else.
Hopefully I'll show up at a future meetup with wonderful news that all is well and back to normal.  But right now, I'd not the right person to lead it because I'm so distracted.
Mike