Informal Meet Up. 8 vs 8, no subs. No Permit. Be warned - there may or may not be a permitted event at the location which could cancel our game.
This game is ideally for intermediate to advanced players, not for beginners.
RSVP opens on Friday at 8:30am and closes at 9pm on Saturday evening.
RSVP GUIDELINES. IMPORTANT:
- If you RSVP and don't show, you'll be benched from this group for the next 4 weeks. Do it twice, permanent ban.
- Rmbr, it's a early morning game. Therefore, if you can't make it, change your RSVP well BEFORE Saturday 9pm to give enough notice for anyone on the waitlist. Changing your RSVP after 9pm will also mean a 4 weeks ban. Repeat offenders will be permanently banned
- If you turn up late and the game has already started with 16 players, then you won't play.
Absolutely no exceptions to these rules.
- No slide tackles.
- Respect your teammates and opponents.
- If you fight, you will be banned from the group, permanently.
- If you dribble more than you pass - you annoy everybody and will be banned from the group.
Being a pick up game, there are no permanent positions. If you've been playing forward for half the game and someone who's been playing the back line wants to play up front, give up your position and play some defense. When your team lose the ball, don't just stand and watch. Please support your teammates by get back on your side and play some defense.
**INJURIES & DISCLAIMER**:
Group Organizer(s) and Group Organization Assumes NO Risk Or individual Liability For Personal Injuries Incurred By Members/Players On The Field Or During Any Of Our Activities: Pick Up Games, Or Other Events. By Agreeing To Play, You Are In Receipt Of This Information, And Thereby Warrant That You Are In Good Health And Assume Personal Responsibility For ALL Physical And Accidental Risks Involved With Playing In Our Group, Including But Not Limited to Falls, Injuries, Contact With Other Players, and Field Conditions.