addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

NYC Black Designers Message Board › Hello and Welcome Everyone!

Hello and Welcome Everyone!

Vee
user 191157146
New York, NY
Hi Everyone,

I hope you're all enjoying the last few weeks of 2016. I wanted to take a sec and introduce myself. My name is Vee and I'm an Experience Designer at a company called ThoughtWorks. I've recently moved back to New York after living in Atlanta and Chicago. I'm really excited by the growth of group an look forward to organizing and our first event in the new year! I will be sending out a survey in a few days to learn a little more about all of you and what kinds of events we would like to have. Please look out for that but in the meantime hang tight and feel free to reply to this email introducing yourself and telling us about how you spend your time.

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Thanks!