addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

NYC Black Designers Message Board › Short Survey for the new year!

Short Survey for the new year!

Vee
user 191157146
New York, NY
Hi Everyone!

I hope you're having a great holiday. As mentioned in the previous email, I'm working on events for the new year and would love to know what you were all interested in experiencing in this meetup.The survey is pretty short so please fill it out! And as usual, let me know if you have any questions!

The link to the survey is here: https://goo.gl/forms/...­

I look forward to hearing from you all as well as our first meeting!

Thanks!