addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

NYC Black Designers Message Board › Call for new Organizers!

Call for new Organizers!

Vee
user 191157146
New York, NY
Hey Fam,

I am starting Grad School soon which means I won't be able to continue managing the meetup. At least not on this platform. $20 a month definitely adds up on a student budget. So I wanted to open it up to the group so see if any members wanted to take it over. Most likely the end of next week will be the deadline. Feel free to message me directly if you are interested.

Thanks,

Vee