addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

NYC Black Designers Message Board › Group Status & Meetups

Group Status & Meetups

Johanne C.
user 243777990
New York, NY
Hi Everybody!

I am Johanne, your new group organizer. I saw that the group was about to get closed and just could not let it go. I love the Black Tech community and want to be as much as a support as I can. That said, I need your help in getting the ball rolling again.

Please let me know the sort of Meetups you would like to see more of in the group. The type of resources you're looking to access, and anything else you'd like to suggest.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you.

Best,

Jo