What we're about
Calling all African Caribbean Mums and mums to be! This group was started to create real and long lasting relationships among black sisters and our babies.
This group is for women who want to have genuine friends they can talk to, laugh with, cook with, have girlie nights in with all while enjoying your pregnancy or motherhood.
So if you are a Mother or Mum to be who still wants to go to the cinema, go out for dinner and enjoy a good old natter about how awful our sprogs are or pregnancy is........lool, take summer walks and picnics with our children or even just to chill in each others homes watching a movie and drinking a good old MOCKTAIL, I would love for you to join.
• At least 1 Kids event
• At least 1 Mums only event
Group Rules and Regulations:
• Only RSVP to events you are able to attend, if you are unable to attend please unRSVP.
• If you RSVP but do not attend or respond to any messages sent (up to 3 times) you will be deleted from the group.
T• If you are do not attend any events for up to 6 months from joining you will be deleted from the group.
We do not accept the following:
• Anyone promoting, advertising or selling a multi-level marketing or network marketing company such as business that recruits distributors, consultants for selling products or services.
• Anyone whose sole aim is to recruit customers for their business.