addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Black Nonbelievers (BN) Message Board › Blackout: Secular rally

Blackout: Secular rally

A former member
Post #: 128
Hi. I'm a member of the London black atheists meetup group and just heard about your rally in New York. I wish you guys the best of luck with it. If had heard about it earlier it would have been great to spend a weekend in New York and meet up with some fellow black freethinkers. Any excuse for a vacation :-)

Will you be be making a video of the event and posting on YouTube or Facebook?

All the best
Stephen
http://www.meetup.com...­
Mandisa T.
user 13618533
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 8
Hello Stephen!

Thank you for contacting us, and for the well wishes for the Rally. There will be video footage of the event, so be sure to stay on the lookout. I will also share with the moderators of your group. Take care, and we will be sure that international notice goes out well in advance next time!

Regards,

Mandisa