This is a group for urban professional women living in the Inland Empire. It’s a place to make new friends, share interests, network and just have fun. Meetups will include activities such as weekend getaways, spa days, shopping, movies, wine tasting, new restaurants, networking events and lots of girl talk. This group was created for women in their 40’s and 50’s. The group is for women who are professional by day but can let their hair down at night. We are not a judgmental group or a group of negative or gossipy women. We empower and uplift other women of color. We are not "haters," envious or jealous. We don't limit ourselves only to the Inland Empire. We like to explore other areas. We are everyday women who work hard so we play hard.
I don’t have many rules to be a part of this group. I want it to be a laid back group but we must respect the time and effort it takes to organize events. Therefore, here are some basic requests.
1. Attend at least one meetup within the first 60 days or you will be removed from the group. I want the group to be about quality, not quantity.
2. If you cannot attend a meetup, change your RSVP immediately. Two no shows will automatically remove you from the group. If you no show to an event that has a waiting list, you will automatically be removed.
3. Please don’t market your business in the group comment section. There will be events planned for small business owners to network.
4. You must have a current photo of yourself.
5. Come to the events and have fun!
Membership is open to everyone
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members