MUST REGISTER YOUR SEAT HERE: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/monthly-chain-discussion-tickets-53198367750
We will be discussing current blockchain news happening in the blockchain space and their potential implications. This is an open discussion that will be lead people in attendance.
Events of Focus:
1. Basis shutting down due to SEC securities regulation - https://blackchaingroup.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a85cc21679c122f47bd8c2199&id=f366e63f08&e=01a4478134
2. Venezuela strong approach to Petro adoption - https://www.ccn.com/the-venezuelan-government-is-forcing-petro-down-the-pensioners-throats/
3. Ethereum Developers Agree on Launch Date for Major Constantinople Upgrade - https://blackchaingroup.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a85cc21679c122f47bd8c2199&id=c94c0f220e&e=01a4478134
4. Samsung Dismisses Galaxy S10 Crypto Wallet Reports as "Rumor and Speculation' - https://cointelegraph.com/news/samsung-dismisses-galaxy-s10-crypto-wallet-reports-as-rumor-and-speculation
5. Crypto-asset accounts nearly doubled in 2018 - https://blackchaingroup.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a85cc21679c122f47bd8c2199&id=711b185837&e=01a4478134
If you have any current events, you'd like to discuss please share in the article and subject in the comment section or send us an email at [masked].
1. Networking - 6:00pm - 6:25pm
2. Open Discussion - 6:30pm - 7:30pm
3. Networking - 7:30pm - 8:00pm
About the Presenter:
Corey Harris, Blackchain Founder, views Blockchain, DAG and cryptocurrencies as a new economic paradigm shift. He writes regularly about token and crypto economics and wants to help foster of a community of well-informed Blockchain enthusiasts.
Check his blog: https://medium.com/@CoreyBlinks/part-i-what-is-token-economics-tokenomics-69bb018c7a96