2955 Market St., Philadelphia, PA
Mahogany Philly is joining our friends at African American Travelers for the 2nd Annual New Years Eve Getaway: Back to Dubai & Cairo!!
So you missed it the first time! No worries you have another opportunity to go on the most epic New Year's trip since they started counting the years. Join AAT once again for our second annual New Years getaway in Dubai and Cairo!!
CLICK HERE for detailed brochure
CLICK HERE to make your Deposit
• Total Cost: $2,350
• Deposit Due Date: $200 by March 31st.
• Monthly Cost: $268.75(Plus the cost of any add ons) from April 15th - November 15th
• Departure Date: December 27th @ 6:30 PM from JFK Airport
• Return Date: January 3rd 3:25 PM @ JFK Airport
• Hotel: Ramada Chelsea Al Barsha
What's the Refund Policy?
The policy is simple and one I’m sure you will find quite agreeable!
• Your deposit is 100% refundable up until the day before the first monthly payment is due, which would be March 15th. After that, your deposit is non-refundable.
• Each payment received after March 15th is fully refundable up until the midway point, which is June 15th.
• After June 15th All payments made before that become non-refundable, all payments made afterwards and prior to the departure date are fully refundable.
• After October 15th, the trip is non-refundable. If you are in need of a refund, you will need to consult your travel insurance.
Do I Need a Travel Partner?
NO!! While the option is there for you to get a single occupancy room if your choose, by no means do you have to select it if traveling alone. We understand that the extra money spent in getting your own room, takes away from the money available to you to splurge on the streets of Dubai.
For that reason, we extend each traveler the option of having us pair you with a suitable roommate for no additional cost. Roommates are paired based upon the answers to their personality questions on their registration form, as well as their ages and even astrological signs. Prior to departing you will given the contact information of your roommate, giving each of you the opportunity to get properly acquainted.
If you questions still remain, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at info @africanamericantravelers.com