Brandon West and Lawrence Bellini will be presenting on Part 2 of Ethereum Dapps while featuring DigiTix.io - a digital ticketing platform on Ethereum.
They are following up with their successful Part 1 of this topic and will be covering more details on how the DigiTix platform can help stop fraud in the ticketing industry. Details will include various Proof of Concepts on how this can be achieved. This will have some hands-on demonstration that will allow attendees to use their phones or laptops to see how this application works live.
Some of the topics that will be covered in this Part 2 session will be:
• Hands-on workshop style education of how to use the DigiTix Dapp
• How the DigiTix Dapp works on Ethereum behind the scenes
• How to use Metamask and Toshi
Who should attend:
• People curious about Blockchain and specifically Ethereum
• Anyone who wants to collaborate on possible POC for the application
• People that attended Part 1
• People new to Smart Contracts
• People interested in learning more about Dapps
• All Developers