TO REGISTER, BUY TICKETS HERE: https://asv-virtual-startupfun3.eventbrite.com/?aff=meetup
If you are looking to gain Angel, seed or series A funding for your startup and you want to know how the most successful startups in Silicon Valley do itt, then you won’t want to miss this workshop!
This is the third workshop in a series of 3 sessions for startup founders, startup executives, entrepreneurs, innovators and developers. While advantageous to attend all 3 workshops, this is stand-alone content presented by one of Silicon Valley's most notable startup attorneys and Procopio Partner, Roger Rappoport.
Save your seat now for the last session of 3 virtual workshops in the series, ASV Startup Fundamentals.
This live virtual workshop you will learn:
• when and from whom to take money;
• when is an amount raised too much or too little, and the perils of both;
• the anatomy of a term sheet;
• understanding the structure of, and the provisions that will most likely be included in, a convertible debt, angel and venture financing term sheet;
• how to arrive at a realistic pre-money valuation;
• the impact of term sheets on existing shareholders;
• the provisions that will impact control of major and day-to-day decisions at your startup;
• the most recent trends relating to:
- liquidation preferences
Space is limited Save your seat now.
**Registering on MeetUp alone will not secure your space. You must register through this link to receive a link to the event.**
Want to get in front of a global startup audience?
Sponsor tickets also available through the registration page.