What we're about
Blood on the Clocktower is a highly engaging and addictive new social bluffing game, made right here in Sydney, Australia!
Beginner-friendly sessions are running on the first Monday and third Thursday each month at the Horse Hotel in Surry Hills for those who delight in deduction and deception. Other sessions will sometimes run at other locations around Sydney. It's the next level of Werewolf-style social deduction games and is extremely addictive. Find out more about it at bloodontheclocktower.com (http://www.bloodontheclocktower.com)
At the Horse, the bar will be open for food and drinks during the evening. We play in the upstairs function room - ask the bar staff for help or just keep climbing stairs 'til you find us. Games will start at 6pm or when we have enough players.
It offers extremely high replayability because:
* All players are in it for the entire game, staying on as influential ghosts even if their characters die! In Blood on the Clocktower, death is not the end...
* Players may enter a game after it starts as powerful traveller characters.
* Every player has an individual character that is powerful, knows something, or comes with a unique challenge. No two players are ever the same and no two games are ever alike.
* Drunkenness, madness, and poisoning means that you can never trust anyone completely, not even yourself.
* The most dynamic moderator role of any bluffing game - The Storyteller decides how to help, hinder, or mislead each team to craft a nail-biting experience each time.
Each game lasts about an hour and many games are played in a single session, so feel free to drop by for one, some, or all games in a night. Try out your best tricks and charms as you make new friends - and then accuse them of murder.
Other games of Blood on the Clocktower are also running regularly. To find out when, sign up at http://facebook.com/groups/BOTCSydney