addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bloomington Cohousing Message Board › The Tiny House Movement

The Tiny House Movement

Janet G.
user 10954467
Bloomington, IN
Check out these videos on the cohousing PAGES site.  It's way cooooool!

user 40457792
Bloomington, IN
Post #: 4
I loved especial the home in British Columbia, that the builder had lived in for the last 8 months. Real innovation there!!! I'll go back to look at that one many times more!
I've long been a fan of this movement.
That why I've mentioned this site:­ well designed SIPS used in a shape that could nest well together.
And see also: http://tinyhouseblog....­

A former member
Post #: 4
I actually joined this group hoping to find a place where I could build- and eventually (hopefully) live full time in- my tiny house on wheels. I know there's an Indy tiny house community on Facebook, but I'd prefer to not have to build it there and then tow it down here. Anyone interested (or know of anyone interested) in potentially hosting a tiny house build?