addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Blue Sky Yoga Message Board › New Class!! and a few notes.

New Class!! and a few notes.

Blue Sky Y.
user 8832101
Group Organizer
Las Vegas, NV
Namaste All! I hope your new year has started out great! I will be teaching the 6pm Vinyasa Class tonight and following Farasha will be teaching a Belly Dance Class at 730pm. Hope to see you there, lots of fun! Farasha will also be teaching a Belly Dance Workshop this Sunday, listed below, at 330pm and I will be leading the cooldown. And don't forget Baba's awesome pranayam workshop this Sunday, listed below, at 830am! Many Blessings Always, Cheryl