addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Blue Sky Yoga Message Board › Some big exciting notes from Blue Sky Yoga!

Some big exciting notes from Blue Sky Yoga!

Blue Sky Y.
user 8832101
Group Organizer
Las Vegas, NV
Namaste All, I hope to see you all this weekend for some great workshops and events! Billy is back with a Thai & Fly workshop this Saturday night 1/25, 6-9pm, loads of fun! And this Sunday 1/26 will be an awesome afternoon, 3-4:30pm Tim Catching and friends will be rockin the kirtan, and 4:30-6pm chill out with Billys Yin Yoga workshop. Hope to see you there! On another note my exciting announcement is that yoga master Bryan Kest will be coming to Blue Sky Yoga on Saturday May 5, 2014 (more details to come). I know it is a bit in the future but I am very excited to announce Bryan's yoga workshop and would love for you all to be there. Bryan is a dear teacher of mine who inspired me, by his example in California, to start a "pay what you can" yoga studio here in Las Vegas. It is by Bryan's grace that Blue Sky Yoga exists! I am thrilled that he is coming to teach us! Big Love, Cherylshakti