addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Bill O.
user 86868952
Lexington, KY
Post #: 1
Looking for inexpensive (used?) double kayak roof rack for my car, a Sonata with naked top. Don't even really know what all I need. Any info would be much appreciated. I'm new to the sport.
Don P.
user 13711758
Nicholasville, KY
Post #: 108
Can at least go to Thule or Yakima's web sites and see what parts fit your car. Can look for pieces (crossbars, towers) used out on eBay, Craigslist, etc, but for those brands, almost certainly parts you may have to buy new (fit kit/clips). There are all kinds of other solutions out there - in my opinion haven't seen any as reliable long-term.