addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Board not Bored Message Board › Switched ... No meetup on Thursday November 3rd now Wednesday November 2nd

Switched ... No meetup on Thursday November 3rd now Wednesday November 2nd

Shirley
user 9311947
Beacon, NY
I am unavailable to host 2 regular game nights in November, but because I know some of you hard time game junkies can't go too long with out a game night, I have scheduled a combo replacement night.

The details can be found on the website so you don't have to refer back to this email.

Cancellation Details: Thursday November 3rd.........CANCELED

Wednesday November 9th ......CANCELED

New Meetup: Wednesday November 2nd .....REPLACEMENT