addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Board not Bored Message Board › TY SHIRLEY!

TY SHIRLEY!

A former member
Post #: 3
I would like to thank Shirley for having this group, it is very hospitable for her to do this. I support any decision she makes as far as changing the night etc. as she works very, very hard, has long hours & is doing this for fun & as a service to us & not making any profit off of us. I cannot imagine staying up late & having to run the business the next day, so if the day gets changed to MONDAY instead of Thursday, I hope everyone else supports her decision as well, it is the UNSELFISH thing to do IMO! Thanks again Shirley, u r the best! XoX
Diane
user 11983995
Beacon, NY
Post #: 8
Would also like to add my thanks to Shirley and say that Mondays would be great for me. tongue