addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Singapore Boardgames Meetup Message Board Town Crier › Why join Gaming Lallapalooza 2013?

Why join Gaming Lallapalooza 2013?

Closed to new replies

Shao C.
user 33647572
Singapore, SG
Post #: 8
A big HEY to game lovers,

Want to prove that you are the best game player in the Singapore?
Want to meet all the game lovers across the island in one day?
Want to have a good chill after the stressful school work?

Here comes the great opportunity!!! Join Gaming Lallapalooza 2013 NOW!

Just by signing up our event, you will get a goodie bag worth more than S$50 and a chance to win mysterious lucky draw prizes!
There will be 4 games for competition(Power Grid, Ticket to Ride, 7 Wonders, Dominion), and top 3 players from each game will be rewarded. So, there is a high chance of getting reward! 1st,2nd and 3rd of each game would be entitled to win S$180, S$120, S$60 worth of board games and vouchers.

So, What are you waiting for? Please visit our website and sign up now! http://ff.sg/lalla/...­
Interested players can also visit facebook for more information: http://www.facebook.c...­

Date and time: 2 March 2013 (Saturday) 13.00 - 19.30

Venue: Toa Payoh Central Community Center Multipurpose Hall

Cheers,

Shao Chen

Chairperson of Gaming Lallapalooza 2013 Committee
NTU FastForward Society
Lex L.
user 73451172
Singapore, SG
Post #: 54
Sorry is the goodie bag for competitor, FB user or public? ...... Oh post this at BGG too! There might be some interested there too. If the pick up from powergrid is still low, I may want to join in ....... Cheers!
Lex L.
user 73451172
Singapore, SG
Post #: 55
Sorry one more question, Himalaya is one of the sponsor, may I check what does it sponsor for? Cause I'm currently taking some medicine from Himalaya too. Appreciate a reply and thanks (You may want to PM me).
Shao C.
user 33647572
Singapore, SG
Post #: 9
Sorry is the goodie bag for competitor, FB user or public? ...... Oh post this at BGG too! There might be some interested there too. If the pick up from powergrid is still low, I may want to join in ....... Cheers!

Hi Lex,

Thanks for the suggestion! We will post this at BGG later today!

We have enough goodie bags for all the competitors. There will be some excess goodie bags for the free game session participants. They will be given out on a first-come-first-serve basis. We are not able to guarantee a goodie bag for every free game session participant though.

Do register for Power Grid if you are interested! We have only 4 spots left for that game! It will definitely be worth it at a registration fee of only 2 dollars. Hope to see you there on 2nd March!

Best Regards,
Shao Chen

Tianyun
Tianyun
Singapore, SG
Post #: 566
Today (27 Feb) is the last day to sign up for Gaming Lallapalooza 2013 - Games Tournament. Thanks to everyone's support (we love you!) Powergrid & Dominion is FULL! There are 9 & 4 more spaces left for Ticket to Ride & 7 Wonders respectively. If you are still considering which game to join, there are only 2 games option now, you can tikum. Or if you are a procastinator like me, we are always the most productive during deadlines, and deadline is today! Sign up online or at any community club near you! (ff.sg/lalla for registration details) Btw, have you seen the goodie bags?

Lex L.
user 73451172
Singapore, SG
Post #: 62
A very successful event, much thanks to FastForward NTU Board Games Society and Game On on the organization. The goodie bag is easily worth $2. And let's not forget the sponsors, to name a few ranging from choco express, boardgame lifestyle, gamesaurus rex, hobby gamemart, himalaya, world of boardgame, jack place, CC, hasbro and many more......... It was a fun-filled Saturday and I'm glad that I'm part of this event!
Shao C.
user 33647572
Singapore, SG
Post #: 10
A very successful event, much thanks to FastForward NTU Board Games Society and Game On on the organization. The goodie bag is easily worth $2. And let's not forget the sponsors, to name a few ranging from choco express, boardgame lifestyle, gamesaurus rex, hobby gamemart, himalaya, world of boardgame, jack place, CC, hasbro and many more......... It was a fun-filled Saturday and I'm glad that I'm part of this event!

Hi Lex, thanks for your support yesterday! Glad to hear that you have enjoyed the event! We hope to see you in Gaming Lallapalooza 2014 next year!
Clement
Princemousey
Singapore, SG
Post #: 320
Yes! I hope you'll invite me back! Thank you for being such a wonderful host!
Lawrence L.
Godzillawrence
Singapore, SG
Post #: 609
Yes, kudos to all the organizers, you did a great job! and not forgetting the sponsors! The event gets better & better with every year! Looking forward to next year! biggrin