addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boards and Brews Message Board › Please remember to update your RSVPs

Please remember to update your RSVPs

Drey M.
Drey
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Hey, folks. I understand when something comes up and you can't make it to a meetup. Please try your best to update your RSVP (or leave a comment if the RSVPs have closed) so that we can be better prepared. It shows respect for the organizers and the other players. Tonight we had an unprecedented amount of no-shows for the Cosmic Encounter game. We could have started much earlier if we knew that over half the "yes" RSVPs had simply decided not to come.

Thanks,

Drey
A former member
Post #: 1
Oh sorry, I'd been meaning to come but I was unexpectedly swamped with work all afternoon and evening. I'll make more of an effort to update my RSVPs in the future.