addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boards and Brews Message Board › A New Financial Board Game - DAYTRADER

A New Financial Board Game - DAYTRADER

A former member
Post #: 6
Hey Everyone,

I hope you're having an awesome day!

For the past 2 years I've developed a financial board game, Daytrader. It's all about saving cash you earn by working, buying and selling stocks to create greater wealth in hopes to retire first & all the while trying to avoid a set back from the extremely volatile market. On the kickstarter page you can watch a brief video I've made about it, as well as see some pics and view the rules.

If you like what you see, it would really help tremendously if you'd be willing to further spread the word by pressing the facebook button underneath the video. That 1-click goes a long way! And, of course, you can really help us by becoming a backer and receiving your own copy, which is a reduced price than what it will be if it hits market.

Thank you so much for checking it out!