1000 Spanish River Boulevard , Boca Raton, FL
Let's play frisbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Sunday Morning Frisbee is at 9:45 AM at Countess de Hoernle Park.
We play on one of three possible locations. Please check all locations since we play on which ever space is available based on the following rotation. We may also move to a different park from time to time so please check the comments.
Please see the map below to see exactly where we play and be on the look out for flying discs!:
Please Do NOT wear Cleats!
Sorry cleats people, some of us our part time foot models and could have our careers destroyed with cleat holes.
1. There are bathrooms and water fountains at the park, but you probably want to bring some water with you. You may also want to strongly consider bringing sun glasses, sun screen, and a hat (especially during the summer) since the heat and humidity can be brutal for natives and non-natives alike.
2. Saturday morning frisbee is awesome. You don't want to miss this. This is a free event, and we will provide the disc and cones to play. Just come out and have fun. Bring your friends! All levels are welcome!
3. We are a casual, non-competitive, laid back, fun group. Please remember to include everybody in the game and don't be a jerk. We usually do some sort of after frisbee lunch event, so stayed tuned after the game to possibly chill with our awesome group of people.
4. If there is ever a problem or if we decide to relocate on the day of the game, please see the comments section since one of us will post an update as to where we are. Sometimes we might relocate to Sand Pine Park or Patch Reef Park depending on the weather, park closure or some other factor.
5. Don't know how to play? No worries! We'll explain the rules. Ultimate Frisbee is NOT the same as disc golf. It involves a bunch of running, throwing, and catching. See the video below for a basic overview of how to play!