Sunday Morning Frisbee is now at Countess de Hoernle Park for the Spring-Fall season. Come out and join us! All skill levels are welcome!
1. Please bring a White and a Dark Shirt - This will help us keep track of teams!
2. We are a casual, non-competitive, laid back, fun group. Please remember to include everybody in the game and don't be a jerk.
3. If there is ever a cancellation, delay, bad weather, or relocation to another park, please see the comments section for updates.
4. Don't be discouraged by the lack of RSVPs, we typically have 10-20 people at our meetups. So come on out! We love new people!
5. Don't know how to play? No worries! We'll explain the rules. See the video below for a basic overview of how to play!
6. Please see the map below to see exactly where we play at Countess de Hoernle Park. We normally play on the Soccer Fields (location 1).