What we're about
Bodhisattvas are all over New York City, but you wouldn't know it even if you met one. Why? Because a bodhisattva's intention to work for the benefit of others is held hidden in his/her heart.
What is a bodhisattva? A bodhisattva is anyone who is motivated by compassion and seeks enlightenment not only for him/herself, but also for all beings everywhere.
Are you a bodhisattva who would like to meet other bodhisattvas for friendship and business networking? Allow Bodhi Lounge to fulfill your need for a spiritual community (sangha) as well as an arena to chill out, relax, make new friends, and exchange business ideas and generate spontaneous alliances of all kinds!
Bodhi Lounge is a social/entrepreneurial meetup for Buddhists, or anyone interested in meeting Buddhists and learning about Buddhism. That said, people of any faith or practice—or no spiritual practice—are all welcome! Let's all get along and learn from each other. So let's meet and have a cheerful time making new friends and/or helping each other grow our businesses!
If you can describe yourself as one or more of the following, this meetup is right for you:
• You're a Buddhist/spiritual person and want to meet other Buddhists/spiritual people for friendship and/or business networking.
• You have an interest in Buddhism and want to meet Buddhists and learn more about Buddhism in a relaxed, casual setting such as bars and other social venues.
• You're not necessarily spiritual, but would like to meet people who are.
• You want a place where you can mix spirituality with business and exploration.
• You just want to meet some cool people with open hearts and minds.
May our group be of benefit to all beings!