addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Boise Investor Group Message Board › New Start Time!

New Start Time!

Cameron W.
user 69040982
Group Organizer
Garden City, ID
Hi everyone signed up for next Tuesdays meetup,

I need to let you know that the start time has changed to 9:00 am.

This new time will allow us to stay at the Candlewood Suites location permanently.

I hope this still works for everyone. If anyone wants to meet early at Lucky Perk (next door) I plan to be there at 8 every Tuesday morning.

Hope you all have a great weekend and see you Tuesday!

Cameron