Image: Two, Five and Seven paint the rosebush
We will continue building a dividend paying token contract in this workshop. At the same time, we will have to work out how to test the calculations.
We will then look at the EIP 14xx Security Tokens requirements.
Bring your laptops as usual.
To help cover the costs of food/drink, please bring a donation. Recommended $20/$10 note if you can, or almost can, afford it. (no worries if you can't)
• Workshops are often recorded for educational purposes and to eventually put online. Attendance is taken as consent.
• PSA: Please be mindful of open source and open community etiquettes. (eg, attributing the source of works that you build upon, and not "stealing" another person's project/idea for commercial gains)
• Meet 10 minutes before the start at 16:50, in the lobby of 155 Clarence Street, Sydney
• If arriving later, please ping the BokkyPooBah's Ethereum Workshop Chat (https://t.me/joinchat/Ep-XOkwa_umKWXXRBGBVVQ) group and someone will come down to get you
• There will be some refreshments. Donations to cover expenses: $20 (those who can afford it), $10 (those who can almost afford it), $0 (those who really cannot afford it).
• The topic details for these workshops can change up to the last minute
• If you have successfully RSVPed or are on the waitlist, please review your RSVP status and cancel your RSVP/waitlist ASAP if you cannot make it to free up the spot for other people
• People from Tyro do not have to RSVP